Magnum GT Coilover IFS Holden FE - HR
United Speed Shop’s IFS has been designed from the ground up to suit today’s modern street machines, providing excellent handling and braking characteristics, while providing the ability to run much bigger wheel and tyre combos than standard, without sacrificing the all important slammed stance.
From the CNC machined billet caliper brackets, the 3.00mm wall cold drawn seamless a-arms, and the K1045 hi-tensile shock mount shafts, only the best available materials have been used.
The standard unit ships complete with BAER S4 brake calipers, QA-1 coilovers, steering rack, brake pads, integrated anti-roll bar, polyurethane bushes and all required fasteners. No hidden extras to be paid for, though there are many options for bigger brakes, custom colours etc. if required. (units are powder coated satin black as standard). Engine mounts are currently available to suit Holden 304/308, 350 Chev, LS1 and Holden Red motors.
• Designed and built locally for Australian roads
• Fully TIG welded construction
• Engineer approved
• Cold drawn seamless CNC bent control arms
• Integrated torsion style anti-roll bar
• Quality BAER S4 brakes as standard
• QA1 ride height adjustable coilovers
• Steering rack built exclusively for USS by Titan Engineering UK
• Powder coated components
• Choice of 2” dropped spindles or standard height
• Wide range of available stud patterns
• Can be run with 15” wheels and larger
• Two widths available: 1310mm / 1360mm
A list of frequently asked questions can be found here or view the PDF below for a full list of technical specifications: