Highway 22 wiring kit
The Highway 22 kit can easily handle the basic power requirements of any vehicle. Its size makes it the perfect power center for roadsters, T- buckets, kit cars, race cars or any other vehicle where basic operational circuits are required. Heavy gauge lead wires are provided for battery, ignition, accessory, horn, turn signal flasher, and 4-way hazard flasher. Best of all, it is also designed around the same step-by-step installation approach employed with all of our systems. Easy clamp-style system makes adding and removing wires easy! No Terminals! No Crimping! No Screws! Ignition switch Included.
- Complete engine compartment wiring for oil pressure, water temperature, starter, neutral safety switch, ignition switch, distributor coil, main power feed, alternator and regulator.
- Coil leads supplied with connector for GM HEI distributor. Bypass wire included for point type distributors.
- Headlight circuit complete with circuit breaker for headlight switches without integral circuit breaker.
- Complete wiring for all running lights, brake lights and directional lights, and license lights and third brake lights.
- Dash wiring included for electric gauges such as oil pressure, water temp., voltmeter, fuel gauge, and tachometer. Dash lighting for all gauges, speedometer, turn signal & high beam indicator lights.
- Complete wiring for steering column including horn, directional signal switch and 4-way hazard switch. Standard 3-7/8" GM column connector (both male and female) are provided to directly plug-in to any '69 -'74 GM steering columns. Connector bodies and terminals are pro- vided to also make mating to any make column a breeze!
- Complete wiring for radio, heat and A/C, and wipers.
- Spare battery and accessory circuits
- All fuses, flashers, and relays included.
- Horn relay on panel.
- Standard turn signal and hazard flasher circuits.
- Circuit breaker capability on 1 battery and 1 accessory circuit.
- Wire circuit ink-jet labeling every 2" or 3".
- Heavy duty terminals and internal power buss.
- Rugged factory terminals and terminations within the fuse panel assembly.
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation instructions included.
- Patented Hookes Law, Screw down connection system